Thursday, July 5, 2012

Life Flight Helicopter!

I haven't posted on my blog FOREVER!  Last night we watched the fireworks at Fox field and the helicopter landed just as the fireworks were finishing up.  Cooper REALLY wanted to go up to the gate and see the helicopter up close.  When he got up to the gate, the pilot was refueling and doing a couple of things still.  He said to Cooper, "What are you doing?"  Cooper said, "Just checkin' out your helicopter."  "Wanna come take a closer look?"  YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
 Cooper jumped right in and was loving EVERY second of it!
 Bridger and Sydni were nervous about getting in, so I got in to try and get them in.
 Dan was SUPER nice!  He let us wear his helmet and look through the night vision goggles.
 I don't know how Cooper held his head up!  That helmet was SO heavy!!!
 Checking out the mountain in the dark.
 I'm a dork!
 Sydni started to warm up and put the helmet on too :)

 How is she SO cute?!?!
 Just chillin'...He talked to us forever and answered tons of questions and told us some stories!
 FINALLY everyone got in the helicopter!
 Super fun ending to our 4th of July together!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you ask him if they were accepting applications?
Looks like the kids had a blast. Hunter will be so jealous.
Taunya

Cari said...

LOVE it!

Unknown said...

awesome pictures, way to take the initiative on getting a tour ;)